Find and book meetings with key contacts in advance
AE Connect is the free to use, specialist meetings programme that allows exhibitors to book onsite meetings. Advanced Engineering visitors and exhibitors can search the database and arrange meetings with key contacts prior to the show.
This powerful matchmaking tool that can help you make the most of your time at Advanced Engineering 2020.
Only those who have already registered for their stand personnel badge will be eligible to access AE Connect – please register for your visitor badge to log in.
How can AE Connect help you?
- Gain access to an entire database of key buyers and contacts attending Advanced Engineering 2020.
- Speak to decision makers – search contacts by level of responsibility.
- Send invitations and start conversations with key contacts in advance of the show.
- Book a full schedule of meetings on your stand.
- Work with a team of dedicated matchmaking experts to find your match.
- Receive meeting invitations from visitors and new prospects
- On-site SMS & email meeting reminders and concierge service.
Six shows under one roof
Source products and discover new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones. It’s the UK’s only event truly able to introduce you to new technologies and products in less familiar but parallel manufacturing sectors
Performance Metals Engineering
Medical Device Engineering
Advanced Engineering is your opportunity to meet and network with OEMs and supply chain partners spanning design, test, measurement, inspection, production, and assembly… reaching into the key sectors of aerospace, automotive, civil, rail, transport and more…