Composites UK is the trade association for companies working in the UK’s fibre-reinforced polymer composite supply chain.
Their focus is to encourage and promote its 370 member companies through furthering knowledge, lobbying government via the Composites Leadership Forum, facilitating networking and supporting industry growth.
There are many benefits to a company having a membership with Composites UK. You can utilise their platform through the show, representation, and they allow you to network as well. Their other features generously provide business support, marketing and ‘The Hub’.
What do you receive as a member?
- 15% off stand space at the Composites Engineering Show
- Taking part in member pavilions at international shows
- A collective voice influencing Government policy and standards
- An informed help desk on hand
- 15 events a year with OEM/Tier 1 speakers
- Opportunities to connect with the rest of the composites supply chain
- Free, prioritised company listing on the UK composite capabilities database
- 88,000 unique page views in the past year
- Your company news on their website, e-newsletter and social media
- Combined audience reach of 30,000 people
- Support to set up a health and saftey system and reduce insurance
- Climate change levy rebate scheme – claim back on your energy bills
Other benefits members are provided with include:
- Annual conferences – must-attend industry updates and a way to generate contacts
- Composites UK Newsletters – share your success with over 8,000 industry specialists, or to stay up to date with developments in the industry
- Research – updates on the industry breakthroughs and R&D that matters to you
- Members bulletins – find funding opportunities, potential new partners and never miss an event with a member-only communication
- Website – a space for all composites industry data, and home of the Hub database – a directory of the UK composites companies with over 80,000 uses per year
If this doesn’t excite you enough, why not join Composites UK for its 2021 Awards Dinner? This is the only networking dinner for our industry. It will celebrate the achievements of the UK Composites industry and is held to coincide with the Advanced Engineering show. This year, the dinner is on November 3rd, at the National Motorcycle Museum, which neighbours the NEC.
If you would like to know more about Composites UK themselves, click here.
Please also click here if you would like to know more about the 2021 Awards Dinner.
Multiple show zones under one roof
Showcase your solutions, source products and exchange new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones.