Salary £32,000 – £34,000 dependent on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
– Carry out planned mechanical maintenance and servicing of our simulators, working to a predetermined service schedule and procedure, including, testing, inspection, lubrication, adjustment etc and creating a post service report.
– Carry out reactive maintenance, travelling to customer sites, diagnosing and repairing defects as required to restore functionality as quickly and efficiently as possible.
– System functional testing, fault diagnosis and repair of new build simulators, primarily PLC controlled and including servo drives and motors, leading to succesfull factory acceptance testing by the QA department.
– Support of EDM on site training academy, providing immediate response to rectify any breakdowns assuring minimum equipment downtime.
– Diagnosis and repair of a wide range of EDM equipments both civil and military.
– Post service/ repair report preparation recording any issues found and actions taken, using microsoft word.
– Excellent level of electrical ability with experience of PLC and servo control systems.
– Experience with electro-mechanical control systems.
– Proven track record of testing, diagnostics and repair in electrical and mechanical disciplines.
– Ability to carry out installations in low and extra low voltage environments to current regulations.
– High level of mechanical strip / build ability.
– Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
– Previous experience in a customer facing role.
– Willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.
– Flexible can-do attitude with an ability to think outside the box.
– Willingness to undertake worldwide travel when required.
– Ability to achieve UK security clearance essential.
– Supportive and enjoyable working environment
– Continuous Training and development
– Company Pension
– 25 days holiday + public holidays
– Life Insurance following 12 months service