The UK's only 100% dedicated aerospace manufacturing & supply chain event
Aero Engineering is the UK’s only event 100% – dedicated to aero R&D, design, test, inspection, production & assembly. Addressing structures, propulsion and systems, it brings together global OEMs and top tier manufacturers to source from all levels of the engineering supply chain. Supported by ADS, NATEP, and all regional associations, Aero Engineering additionally brings some of the latest innovations and case studies to the show floor.
- OEM’s / Airframe Manufacturers – UK, European & International
- TIER 1 Suppliers of aerostructures, engines, actuation & flight systems, interiors, avionics, power systems, & landing gear
- EASA Part 21 approved design & production organisations – holding DOA or POA approval
- TIER 2 – 4 Approved & Accredited Supply Groups – of parts, structures, components, sub-assemblies, sub-systems & engineering services feeding into the supply chain
- Design, Development & Manufacturing partners
- International supply chain procurement organisations
- Specialist industry ‘Tier’ parts & components & sub-systems suppliers
- Aero-engineering sub-contract & engineering service providers (inc AS9100 /NADCAP/SC21certification )
- Materials providers
- Technology & Equipment providers – supporting design, test, production, manufacturing, assembly & systems engineering
- Innovation providers & support organisations – across the Aerospace sector
- Industry Technology transfer /representative bodies & consultants
Discover more about Advanced Engineering...
Explore the show zones...
Source products and discover new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones. It’s the UK’s only event truly able to introduce you to new technologies and products in less familiar but parallel manufacturing sectors