Design, Test, Production, Innovation: The UK's only 100%-dedicated exhibition and conference for vehicle manufacturing and supply chain engineering.
Volume and niche car production remains vital to the UK economy. In step with this trend Automotive Engineering continues its growth as the UK’s dedicated event for manufacturers and the automotive industry supply chain, covering all areas of the industry, from R & D, through design, test, and production.
Typical visitors include:
- UK OEM volume passenger car/MPV & SUV manufacturers
- UK volume commercial vehicle, bus, coach & truck manufacturers
- UK volume & low volume engine manufacturing operations
- UK industrial, utility, leisure & military vehicle manufacturers
- UK low carbon & electric vehicle manufacturers
- Low volume sports & performance vehicle manufacturers
- Heavy vehicle chassis & coach building organisations
- Self-build vehicle manufacturers
- ALL tier 1 companies PLUS supporting tier 2, 3 & 4 parts, components, systems & subassembly producers – covering: design, development & manufacturing partner, including: body and chassis engineering; braking, steering & suspension; engine & powertrain engineering; interior & exterior engineering; electronics & electrics
- Engineering businesses wishing to break into the automotive supply chain
- International supply chain procurement organisations
- Volume & specialist industry ‘tier’ parts & components & sub-systems suppliers – covering: engine & transmission, auto exterior, auto interior, body/chassis, brake / steering / suspension, electronics, electrical & multi area components/parts engineering consumables.
- Low carbon vehicle technology /components / storage suppliers
- Automotive sub-contract & engineering service providers (inc ISO/TS 16949 / ISO 9001 certification)
- Technology & equipment providers – supporting design, test, production, manufacturing, assembly & systems engineering
- Innovation providers & support organisations – across the automotive sector
- Industry technology transfer/representative bodies & consultants
Explore the show zones...
Source products and discover new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones. It’s the UK’s only event truly able to introduce you to new technologies and products in less familiar but parallel manufacturing sectors