Product Testing & Quality Control
A feature area focused on providers of certification and inspection services
Across all sectors and areas of the manufacturing supply chain, product testing and quality control is an integral part of the development of products and services. From visual inspections in NDT to corrosion testing in Destructive testing, providers of testing and quality solutions are required at every stage of production.
- Machine, device and plant construction
- Automotive engineering, vehicle construction
- Electronics and electronic-technology
- Plastics working and processing
- Precision engineering
- Optic, Optoelectronics
- Research Institutes and Universities
- Metal working and processing
Information and communication technology
- Medical technology industry
- Adhesives, sealants and adhesive tapes
- Non-Destructive Testing including: Visual testing, ultrasonic testing, radiography testing, liquid penetrant testing and more
- Destructive Testing including: Corrosion testing, fatigue testing, fracture and mechanical testing, tensile testing and more
- Tools and equipment including: Torque meters, refractometer, measurement tools
- Consumables including: Hardness testing blocks, liquid penetrants
- Services including: Measurement services, industrial laboratories, machine calibration maintenance, test-machine rental, software development for testing processes
Discover more about Advanced Engineering...
Explore the show zones...
Source products and discover new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones. It’s the UK’s only event truly able to introduce you to new technologies and products in less familiar but parallel manufacturing sectors