Discover business & innovation in the UK space & satellite supply chain
More than ever in these challenging times, the UK space and satellite sector is one of our most resilient manufacturing and technology industries, and remains a key driver of growth behind the UK’s economy, wellbeing and global influence.
Launching as our brand new zone alongside our existing Aero Engineering show floor this year, Space & Satellite Engineering brings together the UK’s Space and satellite manufacturers, research & development partners, and supply chain companies spanning R&D, design, test, production, manufacturing, and advanced materials.
Manufacturers, suppliers and partners will be able to network and exchange new innovations and technologies, not just within the space sector itself, but across less familiar parallel sectors in our co-located zones, including aerospace, automotive, novel advanced materials, med tech, civil, rail, marine, renewables and more.
Contact us today to discuss exhibiting and presentation opportunities.
Typical visitors you will meet:
- Satellite manufacturers (OEMs, Primes, Prime Contractors)
- Launch vehicle manufacturers
- Payloads/Spacecraft manufacturers
- Systems, and subsystem manufacturers (e.g. propulsion systems/engines; structures; telemetry/guidance/navigation/control systems; power systems; payload fairings)
- Engineers and Senior Management across: Design; Production; Test, R&D; Manufacturing; Materials; Electronics
Assemblies (e.g. computers; batteries; antennas; acoustic panels; interstages; engine controllers; solar arrays; tanks) (NOTE: These also overlap to be visitors sourcing lower down components and systems)
Advanced materials suppliers (including composite materials, and Mylar, Rayon, Aluminium)
Components and subassemblies manufacturers (e.g. actuators, battery cells, solar cells; gyros, accelerometers, engine igniters, electronics /embedded systems)
Component manufacturers (e.g: screws; gaskets; ball bearings; interconnects; cables & wires raw materials)
Operations Software providers
Testing, measurement, inspection partners and suppliers
- Design Engineering services (e.g. test, design software, manufacturing/machining services)
- Research and consultancy organisations & facilities
Multiple show zones under one roof
Showcase your solutions, source products and exchange new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones.