Space & Satellite Engineering
Discover business & innovation in the UK space & satellite supply chain
Space & Satellite Engineering brings together the UK’s space and satellite manufacturers, research & development partners, and supply chain companies spanning R&D, design, test, production, manufacturing, and advanced materials.
Manufacturers, suppliers and partners will be able to network and exchange new innovations and technologies, not just within the space sector itself, but across less familiar parallel sectors in our co-located zones, including aerospace, automotive, novel advanced materials, med tech, civil, rail, marine, renewables and more.
- Satellite manufacturers (OEMs, primes, prime contractors)
- Launch vehicle manufacturers
- Payloads/spacecraft manufacturers
- Systems, and subsystem manufacturers (e.g. propulsion systems/engines; structures; telemetry/guidance/navigation/control systems; power systems; payload fairings)
- Engineers and senior management across: design; production; test, R&D; manufacturing; materials; electronics
- Assemblies (e.g. computers; batteries; antennas; acoustic panels; interstages; engine controllers; solar arrays; tanks)
- Advanced materials suppliers (including composite materials, and mylar, rayon, aluminium)
- Components and subassemblies manufacturers
- Component manufacturers
- Operations software providers
- Testing, measurement, inspection partners and suppliers
- Design engineering services (e.g. test, design software, manufacturing/machining services)
- Research and consultancy organisations & facilities
Discover more about Advanced Engineering...
Explore the show zones...
Source products and discover new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones. It’s the UK’s only event truly able to introduce you to new technologies and products in less familiar but parallel manufacturing sectors