Innovation in materials, design and processing: The UK's only trade exhibition and conference dedicated to the entire composites value chain.
Supported by Composites UK, Composites Engineering is one of the world’s most important composite raw material, design, processing and applications events, and certainly the largest in the UK. Source the latest technologies and solutions for applications across aerospace, automotive, construction, motorsport, civil, rail and more.
Who should visit?
Meet a key audience of engineers, product designers, buyers, specifiers & manufacturing professionals from UK & International OEMs, primes, and component parts & structures SME’s in sectors including:
- Oil & Gas
- Sports & Leisure
- Telecoms, Electrical
- Industrial & Consumer product sectors
- PLUS UK-wide composites industry supply chain partners & processors
Who should exhibit?
- Raw Materials & Chemicals
- Semi-finished & intermediate products
- Composites Design, Analysis & Simulation
- Trade Processors & Fabricators
- Processing technology equipment
- Tooling & ancillaries
- Composites Machining & Joining
- Composite Assembly & automation technology
- Composites finishing technologies
- Composites Maintenance & Recycling
- Composites Training
- … and many more
Multiple show zones under one roof
Showcase your solutions, source products and exchange new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones.