Innovation in Structures, Propulsion, & Systems: The UK's only 100%-dedicated aerospace manufacturing & supply chain event.
Aero Engineering is the UK’s only event 100% – dedicated to aero R&D, design, test, inspection, production & assembly. Addressing structures, propulsion and systems, it brings together global OEMs and top tier manufacturers to source from all levels of the engineering supply chain. Supported by ADS, NATEP, and all regional associations, Aero Engineering additionally brings some of the latest innovations and case studies to the show floor.
Coverage this year will include innovation in: urban air mobility; electrification; new lightweight materials and more
Who should visit?
Engineers, management and procurement/supply chain professionals involved in Aero engineering design, development, test, production, assembly, inspection and more from:
- OEM’s / Airframe Manufacturers – UK, European & International
- TIER 1 Suppliers of aerostructures, engines, actuation & flight systems, interiors, avionics, power systems, & landing gear
- EASA Part 21 approved design & production organisations – holding DOA or POA approval
- TIER 2 – 4 Approved & Accredited Supply Groups – of parts, structures, components, sub-assemblies, sub-systems & engineering services feeding into the supply chain
- Design, Development & Manufacturing partners
- Engineering Businesses wishing to break into the aerospace supply chain
- International supply chain procurement organisations
Who should exhibit?
- Specialist industry ‘Tier’ parts & components & sub-systems suppliers – covering: Aerostructures, Powerplant & Aero Systems sectors & Multi Area components/parts engineering consumables
- Aero-engineering sub-contract & engineering service providers (inc AS9100 /NADCAP/SC21certification ) – includes: engineering design/development services; materials processing services; testing, evaluation & inspection services; raw materials suppliers; jigs & tooling suppliers; standard parts suppliers; electronics contract manufacturers
- Materials providers
- Technology & Equipment providers – supporting design, test, production, manufacturing, assembly & systems engineering
- Innovation providers & support organisations – across the Aerospace sector
- Industry Technology transfer /representative bodies & consultants
Multiple show zones under one roof
Showcase your solutions, source products and exchange new technologies across Advanced Engineering’s co-locating show zones.