Advanced Engineering 2022 saw the launch of the NEW Meet the Buyer scheme!
Leading industry bodies, SMMT and ADS, hosted the meet the buyer schemes at Advanced Engineering.
If you are interested in participating as either a buyer, or supplier in either meet the buyer scheme please fill out the form below to register your interest for 2023.
Join brands like...
Many top brands attend Advanced Engineering year on year. Here are the companies who were involved in 2022…
Why participate as a supplier?
Arrange meetings with leading buyers with current projects to fulfil
Gain exclusive access to the association member hubs on the show floor
Promotion across email, website and social media year-round
Network with key buyers from OEMs and tier 1 companies
Celebrate at networking drinks at the end of day 1 of the show
Alongside meet the buyer, benefit from concierge match-made meetings onsite
Buyer commodities to date
Meet the Buyer November 2022 Buyer Commodities
- BEV powertrain components
- PHEV powertrain components
- SCR tank and fillers
- Flywheels (grey iron) – crack detection (i.e. MPI)
- Exhaust manifolds (grey/ductile iron) – cleanliness and pressure tested
- Pulleys (grey iron) – cast and machined
- Engine brackets (alu/grey iron) – cast and machined
- Oil pans / sumps (alu/grey iron) – pressure die alu / cast and machined iron
- Infotainment systems
- Infotainment software
Automated vehicle technology
- Autonomous capability
- Satin 1k
- Gloss 1k
- Satin 2k
- Gloss 2k
- Foams and rubbers
- Initial fills
- Connectivity software
- Offboard platforms
- Cloud computing services
- Edge computing services